DrDeborahMD.com collects and stores information that you enter into the Website.
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
When you use the Website, DrDeborahMD.com may also collect certain information that does not identify you individually and is not Personal Information (“Anonymous Information”). For example, DrDeborahMD.com may collect your IP address, browser information and website domain name every time you visit the Website. DrDeborahMD.com may also collect information regarding user-traffic patterns and Website usage.
Besides cookies, DrDeborahMD.com may also use tiny electronic images (called "single-pixel GIFs" or "Web beacons"), which allow DrDeborahMD.com to count users who have visited specific pages or access certain cookies. DrDeborahMD.com may use single-pixel GIFs to conduct research on behalf of some partners, and for auditing purposes, to determine aggregate information about users, including demographic and usage information, and to determine which email messages were opened and/or acted upon when DrDeborahMD.com sends HTML-formatted email messages (messages resembling Web pages that include graphics).
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
- DrDeborahMD.com may use Anonymous Information to help it determine how people use parts of the Website and who DrDeborahMD.com's viewers are so it can improve the Website and make it more enjoyable for its users. DrDeborahMD.com may use or share with others (including advertisers) Anonymous Information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that it deems appropriate or necessary.
Legally Compelled Disclosures
DrDeborahMD.com may disclose Personal Information to government authorities and to other third parties when compelled to do so under law (including under a reasonable interpretation of the law), including, without limitation, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
DrDeborahMD.com may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to applicable law; (b) protect or defend DrDeborahMD.com' rights or property; and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of DrDeborahMD.com, its users, and others.
Transfer in the Event of Reorganization
In the event that DrDeborahMD.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
DrDeborahMD.com makes commercially reasonable efforts to keep your Personal Information secure. For example, DrDeborahMD.com stores Personal Information on secure servers and data is encrypted. No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully, including in the case of your contacting DrDeborahMD.com by email or a "contact us" or similar feature on the Website. Accordingly, though DrDeborahMD.com may take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to the Website, due to the nature of the internet, DrDeborahMD.com cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on DrDeborahMD.com' system or otherwise in its care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
If you create an account on the Website with a username and password, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of the Website by you or any person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent. You will:
- immediately notify DrDeborahMD.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session
This Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. DrDeborahMD.com does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must immediately discontinue use of this Website.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue
Online Policy Only